Jul 17, 2011

Summary about Vendi

My real name is Jennifer, but everyone calls me Jenny in Macedonia. I currently live in the Republic of Macedonia, with my husband.  I studied to be an Accountant and half-way through the Associates Program, I changed my mind, and decided I wanted to be a hair stylist.  I then began an 11 month program to become a hairstylist.  I felt bad leaving behind unfinished business with my Accounting degree, so I finished up the classes and got my Associates Degree in Accounting.  After that, I decided to get my Bachelor's Degree, while I was on the school kick, and graduated from the University at Buffalo.  In my senior semester, I accepted a position to work for the Department of Defense, Inspector General, in Cleveland, OH.  In May 2009, I took a temporary assignment in Afghanistan and while I was there, I met my future husband and June 2010, I quit my job and moved to the Republic of Macedonia to live permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment