Sep 5, 2011

I went with "ski"

After much thought, I decided that my last name would end in "ski" rather than "ska".  Yeah, I know the consequences of Macedonians thinking I am a man.  But I've been American for 29 years, I don't want to change my tradition of taking my husbands last name.  It's what I've always wanted.  It was kind of funny that during the civil ceremony when the officiant asked me what I wanted my married name to be, my father-in-law started to say.."ska", but my husband promptly interrupted with Karastojanovski.  And so it is, Jennifer Lynn Karastojanovki...

2 comments:

  1. It was nice meeting you today at the police station. My daughter was happy. We both were reading your blog, she liked very much. I hope you enjoy here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice meeting you too. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete