Oct 30, 2011

My first knit sweater


After a over week of hard work, and new challenges with knitting, I finally finished my first sweater.  I made it for my dog, Max, and it turned out amazing.  I was so excited to put it on him, I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of it, but this is what it looked like.  It ended up being a little big on him, so me and my mother-in-law sewed on some elastic so it would fit him better.  Max loved it!! He was so excited, that I decided I let him out so that he could show it off.  Then 15 minutes later little Max came back, but the sweater didn't.  I looked everywhere for that sweater, walked down every street in the neighborhood, for an hour with no luck.  It's gone forever.  All that work for only 15 minutes of wear.
I hate to say it, but I just have this feeling that someone took it off of him.  It couldn't have been that easy for him to wiggle out of it, could it? So sad.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment